5Americans Opening at Fashionhaus
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Fashion will highlight the distinct style and sense and modern aesthetics of designers Matthew Ames with his eponymous collection and Michalyn Andrews for her collection Trasteverine.Art and photography will feature the works of two individuals from Beacon, NY, home of the DIA Beacon. Art will focus on the intricate and detailed large scale images of painter Steven Walls while photography will exhibit a modern pictorial of the Hudson Valley landscape through the realist eyes of John Cason.
Interiors feature furniture designer and modern restorer Mark Naylon who will contribute objects of design and craftsmanship from his curated collection.
Leave A Comment
The email address you provide will never be sold, rented, given, or otherwise made available to other sites, mailing lists, or third parties.
Fields marked with * are required.
- Facebook…Like MLS
- New Partner Website
- New Showroom Opening at the NYDC
- ANIMALIA Collection on view now at MLS
- Loft Apartment Home Office Unit
- MLS Web Storefront Launch Is Live
- 5Americans Opening at Fashionhaus
- William Hannigan Photography Series
- Modern Living Made Easy By Brad Ford
- Gramercy Park Hotel Furnishings Sale
- Expikeimmop on “MLS Web Storefront Launch Is Live”
- Cristine on “Loft Apartment Home Office Unit”
- Dragonvale Cheats on “Modern Living Made Easy By Brad Ford”
- Adelphia on “Gramercy Park Hotel Furnishings Sale”
- ToowapsJoto on “Modern Living Made Easy By Brad Ford”
- Anisha on “MLS Web Storefront Launch Is Live”
- lacyValmHeill on “Modern Living Made Easy By Brad Ford”
- hostgator coupons on “Facebook...Like MLS”
- Bridgett on “Modern Living Made Easy By Brad Ford”
- conference calling on “Modern Living Made Easy By Brad Ford”